Selhurst Recruitment Consulting respects privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site.
Selhurst Recruitment Consulting seeks to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information in accordance with data protection or privacy legislation. This policy applies to Selhurst Recruitment Consulting.
If you follow a link to any other website, please check their policies before you submit any personal information to those websites as Selhurst Recruitment Consulting is not responsible for information that captured and processed on linked websites.
2. What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, and includes:
- Information relating to your race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin,
colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief,
culture, language and birth;
- Information relating to your education which includes results, student or pupil history and so on;
- Information relating to medical (including biometrics), financial, criminal or employment history;
- Any identifying number symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information,
online identifier or other particular assignment to you;
- Your personal opinions, views or preference;
- The views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to
- Your private or confidential correspondence (including correspondence that can reveal your original private or
confidential correspondence); the views of opinions of another individual about you; and
- Your name if it appears with your other personal information or if your name itself would reveal information
3. Information Collected
You may be asked or be required to provide limited personal information in order to enable us to provide certain services to you (e.g. requesting further information, applying for a vacancy). Selhurst Recruitment Consulting may store this information electronically. Selhurst Recruitment Consulting will only use it for the purposes for which it was provided, if you have consented to it. Information provided will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill that purpose.
4. How the Information Collected is Used
Personal information provided to Selhurst Recruitment Consulting by you will only be used for the purposes stated when the information is requested. Personal information will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organizations without your permission. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Selhurst Recruitment Consulting, its clients or others.
Demographical and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyze the popularity and effectiveness of the Selhurst Recruitment Consulting website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
If you subscribe for data, news, announcements, alerts or any such information to be emailed to you from Selhurst Recruitment Consulting, we will hold your details on our database until such time as you chose to unsubscribe from this service. You may do this at any stage by selecting the appropriate option in the alerts section of this site.
5. How We Store Information Collected
6. Quality and Protection of your Information
We make every effort to keep the personal information we hold updated, complete and accurate. It is your duty to provide Selhurst Recruitment Consulting with your most up to date personal information and you can do so by e- mailing email@example.com . Selhurst Recruitment Consulting strives to ensure the security of personal information we hold by taking reasonable measures to prevent destruction, unlawful access and loss of personal information. Any compromise of data integrity or confidentiality will be reported to you by written notice.
Please contact us by email if you:
- Require access to any of your personal information we have on our database; or
- Wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
- Would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
We will require suitable proof of identity from you before we can action any of the above requests.
7. Access to Information
The Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 gives you the right to access information held about you.
Any queries or concerns about privacy on this website should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org