Salary: Basic plus benefits
Skills Required: Costing, reconciliations, stock count.
This Boksburg based company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of industrial lubricants.
There is an opening within the supply chain division for a Costing Clerk.
You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment. The role involves a lot of figure work and so excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential. There will also be liaison with other departments so you must have good interpersonal skills. This is an important role and there will be good career opportunities for the right person.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a costing clerk.
- Matric (ideally a relevant tertiary qualification).
- IT literate (experience of using a financial system with stock control functions).
- Ability to work with detail and with a lot of repetitive work.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company.