Salary: Basic plus benefits
Skills Required: Planning, strategy formulation, organization.
This Boksburg based company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of industrial lubricants.
There is an opportunity for a Sales and Operations Planning Manager to join the team and help the company successfully grow in the future. The focus of the role will be to analyse, improve and implement organizational processes and work to improve quality, productivity, and operations across the company.
You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role where there was an emphasis on strategy, enhancing growth and profitability.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role. 3 years in a management role.
- A degree in logistics, supply chain, sales and marketing or similar.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the value chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of financial management principles, budgets, P&L and so on.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and excellent reporting skills.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company.