Salary: Basic plus benefits
Skills Required: Procurement, negotiations, sourcing.
This Boksburg based company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of industrial lubricants.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to join the team and help the company successfully grow in the future. The focus of the role will be to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Responsibilities will include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. There will be a focus on identifying the best ways to cut procurement expenses so that the company can invest in growth and people.
You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a track record of success.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role. 2 years in a management role.
- A degree in logistics, supply chain, business administration or similar.
- Experience of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Good knowledge and understanding of supplier or third-party management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company.