Salary: Basic plus benefits
Skills Required: Server administration; Desktop support; Software applications.
This Bedfordview based company needs an IT Administrator to work to support and manage the day-to-day IT operations of the company.
This is a high-profile position as you will be the only IT person based permanently on-site. You will be providing technical and maintenance services to ensure that the company’s network infrastructure operates optimally, is secure and that users are able to work without issue.
The ideal person will have around 5 years relevant experience, relevant IT related qualifications and an understanding of supporting an entire company’s IT operations.
The salary is a basic plus benefits.
1) 5 years IT administration experience.
2) Server and user administration.
3) A+, N+ certifications.
4) Microsoft certifications – MCITP/MCSE.
5) Knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server support plus Exchange 2010.
6) Exposure to SharePoint and SQL a plus.
7) Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
8) Team player with strong problem-solving skills.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company.