Location: Randburg (Work from Home option available)
Salary: Market related salary
Skills Required: Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS
This IT advisory and consulting company specialises in databases, BI and analytics, cloud, and enterprise architecture.
They are looking for an independently minded IT professional with around 3 years’ relevant experience working with production database environments. You will have an understanding of the Microsoft SQL Server technology stack both on-premises and in Azure. You will be able to manage reporting in SSRS, as well as designing and maintaining data warehouse schemas and related processes using ETL tools, specifically SSIS.
Ideally you will have a technology-related certification, a degree or equivalent in computer science, data science or information technology. Experience in a consulting role or contract positions will be an advantage.
This is a new company that has grown quickly, and which offers the right person a lot of independence and the ability to work flexibly (depending on client requirements obviously).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A degree in computer science, data science, IT or similar.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Cloud data platforms/database background.
- Exposure to Azure SQL services.
- Ability to design, build and test data pipelines in line with business requirements.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company.