Salary: Basic plus benefits
Skills Required: Costing, Planning, Operations,
This Boksburg based company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of industrial lubricants.
The company needs an experienced Cost Accountant to manage and improve the performance of operations within the supply chain function. This will include operations, planning, logistics, quality, HSE sales and finance.
You should have several years’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a lubrication manufacturing or distribution environment or similar type of company. The successful person will have a degree in cost accounting or similar, be an expert user of Excel and be proficient at using Syspro or a similar type of system. A relevant industry qualification like Lean Six-Sigma would be ideal.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Degree in cost accounting or similar.
- Expert Excel user.
- Familiar with Syspro or a similar type of system.
- Understanding of the tools and techniques used in Lean Manufacturing e.g. Lean Six-Sigma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company.