Skills Required: Sales; Account Management; Marketing.
This is the South African office of a European company that is a leading developer of logistics software.
As part of their plans to expand, they have an opening for a Sales Executive take a key role in their sales and marketing efforts to identify and sign up new clients.
The ideal person will have a background in and an in depth understanding of the logistics sector. Experience of selling software solutions would be ideal, but if you do not have that you must be highly IT literate. The real need is for someone that can speak with authority to decisions makers in the logistics industry.
This ambitious company is looking to expand into Africa, so the role will involve some travel and the ability to find business in neighbouring countries.
If you have real drive and ambition to develop your sales career, this company will provide you with the platform you need to succeed. You will need an excellent work ethic, a desire to work independently and limitless drive.
The role comes with a fully expensed company car, cell phone and laptop.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in either logistics (1st preference) or software solutions.
- Understanding of and able to consult on logistics solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak English and Afrikaans. Knowledge of Portuguese would be an advantage.
- Great account management skills.
- Track record of sales success.
- Quotations and proposals.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Valid passport.
The ideal person will be looking for a long-term role and be interested in growing with the company and taking operations to the next level.